GINA | White Padded Sandals
- Almost gone - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pairs well with
AERA's 'Gina' chunky flat sandals have a distinctive design that features a tubular strap creating a playful silhouette that can be worn with almost every outfit. The brand's signature cushioned insole ensures a more comfortable fit and a unique silhouette. Offered in their vegan, 110% sustainable, and incredibly soft Nappa-Effect. Artisanally made in Veneto, Italy.
Inspired by Gina Lollobrigida, an iconic Italian actress from the Golden Age of Hollywood cinema, and a very talented photojournalist. Lollobrigida was acclaimed as one of the most influential European actresses of the 1950s and early 60s.
- Color: White Nappa-Effect
- Outer: Outer: 40% polyester, 60% polyurethane
- Sole: 50% synthetic rubber, 40% mineral composts, 10% additives
- Lining: 36% polyurethane, 26% polyester, 30% polyamid, 8% elastane
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size
- Italian sizing, runs narrow
To clean either the vegan "leather" or "suede" uppers, gently wipe with a damp cloth, being careful not to rub too much. We do not advise the use of any cleaning products, such as soap, polishing, or treatments, which may cause damage to the uppers.