Penny Loafer - Black Corn LeatherRegular price $265.00 CAD
Solari's Penny Loafers are a staple in every man's wardrobe, their classic design goes equally well with a smart blazer or cool biker jacket. The rubber sole makes them comfortable and flexible.
Solari uses bio-based corn leather from Italy, an environmentally friendly and highly durable alternative to leather that emits 80% fewer carbon emissions than normal leather.
- Men's classic penny loafer
- Blake-welted construction (can be resoled and water-resistant)
- Durable Corn leather upper (flex, tear, color tests approved)
- Bamboo Breathable lining (flex, tear, color, breathability tests approved)
- 40% Recycled rubber sole
- 100% Handcrafted in Italy
- Water Resistant
- We highly encourage you to measure your feet (good to do for any shoe brand), please see the guide below.
- This shoe fits half a size larger than your average dress shoes and slightly wider, more typical of true American sizing. If you wear a 1/2 size, get the smaller size.
- We recommend measuring your foot on a sheet of paper in centimeters and compare to size chart.
- Use a shoe horn to prevent any stress on the shoe.
- Wipe your shoes with a soft dry cloth.
- Spot clean with a bit of water and a clean cloth when needed.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape, absorb moisture and soften creases as they dry out (this is recommended for any brand for longevity)
For refunds or exchanges shoes must be unworn, and soles should not show any mark of use. If you are unsure of your size prior to purchasing, please use the "Ask A Question" tab below and we will help get the correct size.