Prinalf Knitted Sneakers - Midnight Navy | Men's
Regular price$195.00 CAD
ECOALF MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Measuring your feet is an important step to find the closest size for you and avoid returns.
You will need: 2 sheets of paper, a pencil, and a ruler or measuring tape
- Put on the same pair of socks you plan to wear with the shoes.
- Stand with one foot on the paper & a slight bend in your knees. Trace the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil pointed straight down.
- Foot Length: On the paper mark the tip of the big toe & the outermost part of the heel measure the distance between the two points in cm or mm.
- Foot Width: Mark the widest points of your forefoot and measure the distance between them in cm or mm.
- If you feet have different measurements, use the largest number to choose your size. Compare measurements to size chart.
If in doubt, please send us a message in the "Ask a Question" tab below.
Ecoalf's 'Prinalf' sneakers are pure comfort put in a shoe. They've been made using the label's stretch-knit, which is sourced from the Mediterranean seabed.
- Men’s stretch-knit sneakers
- Ultra lightweight
- Main fabric: 50% Recycled polyester (UTO) / 45% Polyester / 5% Elastane
- Insole: 50% Recycled EVA / 50% EVA
- Sole: 50% Rubber / 50% Recycled rubber
- Laces: 100% polyester
- Highly durable (snag-resistant)
- 100% shape retention
- Color: Navy Blue
- 1.28kg CO2 eq saved
- 0.93 liters of water saved
Planet Environmental initiatives
- 1.4 liters of water used | 40 % of liters saved
- 2.84 kg CO2 eq used | 31 % of kg CO2 eq saved
- 1.23 g PO4 eq used | 16 % g of PO4 eq saved
People Social & ethical initiatives
- 81 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
- +54 processes from design to sale in a product ethically traded
Transparency Traceability initiatives
- 22469.55 km behind | Committed to sustainability
- B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
- Certificated Vegan product