Eliot Grape Leather Sneakers - Black | Men's
Regular price$220.00 CAD
ECOALF MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Measuring your feet is an important step to find the closest size for you and avoid returns.
You will need: 2 sheets of paper, a pencil, and a ruler or measuring tape
- Put on the same pair of socks you plan to wear with the shoes.
- Stand with one foot on the paper & a slight bend in your knees. Trace the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil pointed straight down.
- Foot Length: On the paper mark the tip of the big toe & the outermost part of the heel measure the distance between the two points in cm or mm.
- Foot Width: Mark the widest points of your forefoot and measure the distance between them in cm or mm.
- If you feet have different measurements, use the largest number to choose your size. Compare measurements to size chart.
If in doubt, please send us a message in the "Ask a Question" tab below.
Pairs well with
Ecoalf's Eliot Grape Leather sneakers possess a minimal for maximum usage, they go with just about anything - this model, for instance, works just as well with jeans as it does relaxed tailoring. They're made from grape leather and have a contrasting heel message.
The Eliot sneakers have been made with fabric made from grape waste, saving water and energy and reducing the impact on the environment. The comfort provided by these sneakers is one of a kind.
- Runs large, take one size smaller
- Men’s sneakers
- Ecoalf logo
- Main fabric: 46.7% Recycled polyester /31.7% Bio-composite / 21.7% PU
- Sole: 95% Rubber / 5% Recycled rubber