Ecoalf's Cycla sweatshirt is guaranteed to be on heavy rotation in your closet. It's made from soft cotton-Tencel French terry for a relaxed fit with dolman sleeves and has a cozy mock neckline. Wear yours with everything from skirts to tailoring. The stone color is a favorite of the season, a pale beige that looks good with everything!
Made from 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, from wood pulp from certified forests and with closed-loop processes that follow the highest environmental standards. The remaining 52% is organic Cotton.
ECOALF WOMEN'S CLOTHING SIZE CHART
We take pride in our high level of customer service. Our goal is to make every experience at ALLTRUEIST a special one.
Launched in 2015 before "Sustainability" was a buzz word, learn about oour guiding principles and high standards for ourselves and each brand.